Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines Day


For Valentines day Brayden spent the day and night with his nana and papa (my parents) This was the first time he was away all night. It was a little sad, but after the tears Eric and I managed to have a great time! haha jk So we celebrated Valentines day with my family the next day with my aunt and uncle who came down from Indiana. It really consisted of just hanging out and getting pictures of the kids. Oh how life changes when you have a kid... Its all about them! :) But I love it!!! Oh I almost forgot, We went to see my dad at the Fire station. He had to work the day after Valentines. It was Braydens first trip there and he had fun!


Brayden and Anna




Sliding down the pole at papa's fire station. I am happy even though my face doesnt show it :)

infront of the fire truck

2 comments:

Chris & Amy said...

HA HA! That picture of Brayden on the sliding pole looks more like a dancing pole!! ;) Looks like lots of fun! Glad you guys were able to have some time together without the little one!

The Peevyhouse Family said...

Brayden looks so cute and he is getting so big! I love looking at all the photos cant wait to see the ones from Hawaii.