Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trip to OHIO


We are finally HOME!! Man I love vacation, but I also love getting to come home and sleep in my own bed. We visited Erics grandparents on their farm in Ohio. It is such a beautiful place and they own sooooo much land (640 acres!!!) it makes for great trails for quad riding thats all I have to say :) The Darke County Fair was also this week, which brought back many childhood memories for Eric. They used to go to this Fair every year. It is such a big part of the town they live in.
Brayden had a great time also and experienced many firsts:
*Flew first class *rode the quads *rode on a golf cart and tractor *got to go on a pony ride * go to a STYX concert *Swam in a pond *pet a cow *go to a horse race and tractor pull *eat fresh veggies from garden





He loved the farm life and the quad riding even better. He would cry if you didnt take him with you on the quad and would get so excited when he saw one. He figured out how to turn the quad on! Eric and I are having so much fun with him. He has blessed our lives so much I could not imagine my life without him. I am constantly amazed by his growth everyday. I know I say that A LOT, but it is so true. I love you Brayden Reece!

1 comment:

SANTANA said...

I love those big blue eyes he has!!! So adorable!!! Sounds kind of like our trip to Montana. It's nice to do things like that, gives you a chance to get away from the fast paced life of AZ and really relax...Glad yall had fun!!!