Thursday, September 30, 2010

60th wedding anniversary and More....




This past weekend we celebrated my Grandparents (Zehring) 60th wedding anniversary! It was so precious to see after all these years the love they still have for one another! I am so blessed to have such an amazing family... (on a side note both sets of grandparents on both sides of Erics and my family are still married to the FIRST person they said "I DO" too and are STILL ALIVE!! Can you say thank you GOD! SO Blessed) Ok back to the day.... My Grandparents had 9 boys! So lets just say my family is HUGE... It was so neat to see such a large family be so close with everyone- something I totally want with my own family... now I dont think I want 9 kids!!! But it made me realize more how much I want a big family :) All the zehring cousins had a contest towards the end of the party and at the end it came between Joey and Nate. The DJ came up with a tie breaker to see who can look more like a girl. We had ONE SONG to get into teams and dress up the boys!! AND then they had to dance... It was pretty hilarious... i mean you would be surprised with stuff we were pulling out of our purses...

Brayden and his second cousin Preston! Love playing with eachother!! Between Alyse and myself we have 5 boys! A basketball team :)



My Sweet Husband.... Hoping we can make it 60 years plus too :)



The next pictures are just a couple of random shots of the boys through this week... Blake is loving his toys and has to roll over anytime he is on his back so I know my days of him not being mobile are closing in fast :)

Blake loving his Zebra toy


HAHA LOVE this one of the boys... they both have their pointer fingers out! HILARIOUS... I just love how my blake is wide eyed! Just like how all of my baby pictures are :) It will be ok sweetie... there will be a time when you will feel you dont always have to hold your eyes like you are surprised... my mommy told me the same thing!

My Blakey BOY

My Sweet Brayden

BOTH you boys have made me one happy momma!

2 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

lol your eye comment to Blake is hilarious!!!! And that shirt Brayden has on red/blue is super cute!!! We need to get the boys together soon!!! How are your next 2 weeks looking?

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Oh and the WARM milk thing made me cry I laughed so hard-lol