Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brayden's Entrance


























Eric and I were so excited when we found out I was pregnant. (Even though it took a couple of tests to convince him!! :)) The entire pregnancy went very well minus the morning sickness that lasted for 14 weeks and preterm labor at 32 weeks. :) Our little boy was growing perfectly inside of me and that is all we cared about. My water broke at 5 in the morning on July 16. I was 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant. My precious baby, Brayden Reece, was born around 4 in the afternoon after 3 long hours of pushing and the doctor telling me I needed to start thinking about a c-section. (Hopefully the next one will be a little easier :)) He weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Grandpa Hough, I just wanted to tell you that your blog site is very nice. and the pictures are great.

I need your help though. I opened up a Blog The Hough family and don't know too much about how to use it, or even find it again. LOL I opened from top of your Blog, where it says start a blog.

If you can help an old Grandpa out and maybe explain a little how to use it, he would really appreciate it.lol

Love, Grandpa Hough