Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Indiana Trip

We are back! Brayden and I went to Indiana with my mom to visit her family. Eric was able to come for the first weekend we were there and then had to get back to work and school. Brayden experienced his second plane ride in 4 months. Lucky kid!!! :) He does so well in the airplanes, I am truly blessed. (He must take after his dad once again :) ) The weather was so cold the entire time we were there. It was in the 30's and didnt get any warmer than the 50's. So lets just say we stayed inside a lot. One of the things I wanted to make sure we did was visit Notre Dame. Brayden just needed to see the campus and get a jersey! Of course it was the coldest the day we went and rainy. But that didnt stop us. We would just run out of the car get our picture and run back. During this trip I really was able to see how blessed I was with an easy going baby. We were in and out and doing things all day. Right when he fell asleep in the car we were ready to get out. He was always all smiles and was very enjoyable to be around. He even started talking! He made some cooing noises before but not like this. My cousin Carrie would talk to him and he would literally talk back. (all noises of course!! :) ) Now he doesnt stop. I love it!

No comments: