Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Lights


This weekend Eric and I went with my family to look at christmas lights. Brayden loves lights and we knew we just had to take him this year. We decided to try something different this year than Zoo lights. We heard about St. Nick lights and like how some of the proceeds went to Phoenix Childrens Hospital, so we gave it a shot. I am definitely glad we went, but was a little disappointed. Online it said it was the biggest light display in the southwest and it really wasnt that big at all. But it was just enough for the kids and they were happy. The lights werent for me and I am glad we went :) They also had a little train that went around the display and the kids loved it. Brayden cried when he had to get off. Ahhhh my child and his love for moving things!!!!

No comments: