Tuesday, February 16, 2010

There is nothing better...


....than a oatmeal chocolate chip cookie out of the oven! I spent hours in the kitchen between making dinner and cookies, but it didnt seem to bother me much cause I knew I was going to have cookies in the end. It also made Eric happy and forget about his hours of hw he had that night.(even if it was for just a minute :))..... and then we have Brayden... well the pictures can tell you how much he LOVED the cookie. I am not a huge fan of sweets when it comes to Brayden, as many know, so this was his FIRST COOKIE. He did so well eating dinner that Eric and I thought he deserved it. I started cleaning the kitchen while he ate it and the next thing I know it is everywhere. SERIOUSLY, how does chocolate end up ALL over your face??!! I couldnt help but laugh because he was so cute. These are the little moments as a mom that I absolutely love!

3 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

I totally want to make cokies now lol

The Peevyhouse Family said...

So cute!!! I can't believe how it got all over him... so funny! Hope you all are doing well!

Crystal said...

Love this picture of Brayden...oh the joy of chocolate!!