Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Weekend



This Valentines day was extra special because I didnt only have 1 valentine, BUT 2!!! Eric and I went out to dinner and saw Valentines Day on Saturday night while my mom watched Brayden for us. Sunday morning I made the boys Heart pancakes before church. After nap time we met my parents at the park with Anna since Holli worked and Brad was studying. The kids always have a great time being outside. Brayden loves the slide and swings, but gets distracted very easily and likes to play with "earthy" things like rocks, sticks, bugs... Such a boy :) The day ended with dinner at Oreganos! My favorite restaurant and I think Braydens too! He tore apart the kids pasta with chicken. My true italian. With that said it was a great weekend spent with the people that mean so much to me!

No comments: