Thursday, July 15, 2010

Recap on Life

Man, I am so bad at this... I have not blogged since Blake was born!!! Adjusting to life with 2 little boys was a little harder than I expected, but I am finally getting the hang of it. I am loving having another baby. Blake has just been so good to me. Right from the get go he slept 4 to 5 hours at night for his first run and then 3 hours after that! Brayden just absolutely adores him and pays so much attention to him. Almost to the point where I have to ask him to leave him alone so Blake can sleep :)

The life of Blake:


*You are getting big way too fast!
*At your 1 month appt you weighed 11 pounds .5 ounces
*You were only in newborn diapers for 1 week before I had to change you to size 1's because you would pee out of them every hour it seemed.
*You love to cuddle and eat every 2 to 3 hours during the day.
*You are going to be 2 months on the 19th of this month and have been smiling for the past 2 weeks.
*You are starting to coo, but it still is very little
*You light up everytime your brother comes and talks to you, kicking and moving your arms and legs)
*You are putting yourself on a schedule which is so nice
*You are just so adorable mommy just cant take her eyes off you <3



The life of Brayden:



*You have adjusted amazingly to being a big brother.
*You have such a sweet/kind heart.
*You love to be outside,even if it is 100 plus degrees outside, you dont care!!!
*You are OBSESSED with cars. All day, everyday you have a car in your hand. It is so fun to see you play and use your imagination. You have a great one!
*Your attention span is getting longer. You will sit through almost half of a movie before needing to get up and play.
*You are a big fan of Buzz and the toy story movies.
*You are going number 1 and 2 in the potty, although I have to ask you, you dont come to me.
*You love to swim as long as the water isnt freezing. You call pools "cools" (It is so funny)
*You love to dance and have been singing lately, although I have no idea what you are singing. You are a little performer!
*Recently at our lake powell trip you discovered your love for boats, and jet skis!
*You have a photographic memory and a engineer mind like your daddy! we only have to show you once and you know how things work.
*You are such a joy in my life and I love all your hugs and kisses!

No comments: