Tuesday, August 10, 2010

VACATION



Why does vacations always go so fast??!!! And why cant I live in San Diego??!! :) This past weekend Eric and I took a family trip to California. He surprised me by telling me that was were we were going for my birthday but since I am still nursing we decided to make it a family trip. It was nice because we really do not take many of these. Friday we spent the day driving and getting settled in.

Walking at Sea port

On Saturday we went to Sea Port Village for lunch. As we were walking around Eric really wanted to take a tour of the Ship they have there. It was really neat to see the inside and be up on the flight deck. Holy cow was it huge.

Daddy and Brayden inside the ship

Checking out all the cool buttons

Blake full of smiles

After the tour we went to the beach. Brayden loved playing in the sand, especially with his new sand truck that he asked his daddy for in the store. It is so funny how he is talking now and asking us for things. Also, it is very hard for us to say no to his cute smile after he asks. We might be introuble!!



On Sunday we went to the San diego Zoo. Let me just say it puts our Zoo to shame. You could actually see all the animals up close! Brayden loved being able to walk up to the fences. He kept saying "let me see" "let me see" At one time he even started a conversation with this one couple on how the alligator was going to bite him! (thanks to daddy) it was so cute. Blake did great in the stroller. I kinda felt bad for him on this trip because we were so busy he lived in the car seat or stroller, but he did great. We are making up for it today by cuddling with him all day!

My Sweet baby boy

Looking at the animals

HAHAHA love this



Sunday night Eric took me to this really nice restaurant were i tried crab legs for the first time! After figuring out how to break them apart it was fun! Monday we went to the outlets and drove home. It was a sad day because I did not want to come home. I seriously was ready to set up house in California.... Maybe one of these days we will get a place there... time share... something because it was BEAUTIFUL!


Last Day :( Playing in the fountain

loved walking on the wall with daddy's help

No comments: