Thursday, August 5, 2010

Visited Papa for lunch


Today the kids and I went to visit Papa during work. I have neat memories of visiting my dad at the fire station when I was younger and want to pass that down to my kids. Brayden is obsessed with cars/trucks... so he was very excited to see "papa's trucks". Everytime he saw a new fire truck he would go "OOOOOO" He loved pushing all the buttons, some of them were ok to push and others, well not so ok. :) He set off the siren which made us all jump so high. It was so loud in the garage. Brayden will never forget that. All the way home he was telling me about what happened when he pushed the button and made the siren noise. After lunch Brayden, Anna, and Papa colored on the dry erase board and had fun racing around the room. Overall, it was a great day spent with papa!


Checking things out

Love it!

"Say cheese guys" "smile" "ok, please just look at the camera!!!" :)


Papa and Brayden going down the slide. He LOVED it!

Papa and Anna going down the slide

Blake being good as always

Papa with all his grandchildren

No comments: