Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Carving



Starting Family traditions..... Now that Brayden is getting older it is so exciting planning our traditions! Last night we had my parents over and Eric and I made dinner and dessert. (pumpkin spice cake :) YUM!) We got the kids Halloween pjs and grabbed the pumpkins. Much to all of our surprise we found out Eric is/was a pumpkin carving virgin!!!! My mom got a book of stencils that we chose out of, but since Eric never did one he didnt know what it was like so he goes online and finds a Buzz stencil that was so detailed! We joked that I was going to have to stay up with him till 2 so he could finish :) But it was only till 10 and it turned out great! He only had to take a couple breaks cuz his hands/fingers were killing him! Ha... BUT Brayden loved it when he saw it this morning.

Buzz Lightyear!

My Bat pumpkin

My Parents pumpkin

This is the first time Brayden has ever seen or felt inside of a pumpkin. The pictures do a great job showing you what he thought. He did ok but was not a huge fan, but it shouldnt surprise me because this is my child that asks for a fork when eating so he doesnt have to use his fingers :)

Digging in



touching it with his bare hands :)


I can take pictures all day long of these two! (If only Brayden would allow me too :)) They are just the cutest...

AND the wrestling begins :)

BUT so does the brotherly love (my heart smiles everytime I see these two smile)


so alert



Blake got you Brayden...watch out, he soon will be getting you back ;)

PRECIOUS <3

No comments: