Friday, October 8, 2010

Splash Pad time at the ZOO

I just cant get enough of this weather. Today the boys and I went to the zoo with Brittany and Addison. Since the kids had so much fun Tuesday at the splash pad we went again today. First we walked around to get some exercise and finished with the water. Addison is so cute to watch walking around holding her hands up to balance herself. She loved the water and even though it gets a little crazy with older kids running around she holds her own! :) Brayden is not a big fan of the water splashing him. He had fun running in the water stream part and going up and down the slides. I absolutely love this splash area because there is so much to do and I don't have to worry about Brayden running off because he is entertained the whole time.


Going up the little Slide


on his way down


running in the stream


and laying in it... silly boy


Trying out the BIG slide... This one went super fast and always planted you on your bottom at the end of it.

not a big fan of the squirting water before going down.... and is that kid pushing you...arghh.. too bad mommy didn't see that earlier. Seriously some of those kids need a kick in the butt (of course I am not serious...well maybe)


Ah Blake... How I LOVE YOU

After the zoo we went out to lunch to our all time favorite spot "Chick fil a" I typically do not let Brayden play in the play area but needed to feed Blake so decided it was ok. As I was feeding Blake I thought to myself what a good idea it was for him to play..... UNTIL I needed to get him out so we could eat. He was at the very top of the play area in this plastic tube car. Yes I mentioned "car" He did not want to get out. I felt helpless because the only way for me to get him out was to climb up and go through the tubes myself. After about 5 minutes of asking him to get down, bribing him, and then other kids working with me to get him down. I finally climbed up the play area and pulled him down. SO Brayden when you are older and you read this you will know why I will not let you go in the play areas at chick fil a ANYMORE! After we ate the kids were just loving each other by making each other laugh and finishing the day off with a goodbye kiss :) They are just too cute!

Cant get much cuter than this... so precious! Love them!

No comments: