Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


Pumpkins! Pumpkins! Pumpkins! This evening Eric and I took the boys to Mother Nature Farm pumpkin patch. Brayden has been eyeing all the pumpkins in the grocery stores, saying "pumpkin mommy" "pumpkin mommy", so we were both very excited to take him to get one. On the way, Eric asks Brayden what color a pumpkin is and without hesitation he says "orange!" I was shocked because for MONTHS I have been working on his colors and FINALLY it is clicking :) It was a proud moment in our car :)

Brayden got to pick out a pumpkin and decorate it with stickers. He is so funny and constantly reminds me that his pumpkin decorationg skills do not need to be perfect... He is just 2 Laura :) but anyways he places the stickers on the pumpkin all nicely and spaced out from one another.... as I try to find him more stickers I take my eye off of him for one moment... when I look up the next thing I know he has taken the stickers off his pumpkin and stacked them all on top of eachother! So needless to say we decided to skip the decorating and try the hay maze. :)


Cheese!

Yes Blake needed to have a turn :)

Brayden went right in and then asked for daddy to go with. He was doing great till like the middle of the maze and he was just done. So he climbs on the hay stack and walks along the top till he found the exit! HE IS SUCH A BOY :)



We also did face painting! ( Daddy didnt think you would sit still for this, but I said we will never know if we dont try) You did great! even though you look mad at me for taking your picture, you sat very still. And made cute faces when it tickeled your cheek :)


Finished Product :)

Lastly you went on a hay ride with me while daddy stayed with Blake and it was fun! I love cuddling with my boy!

You kept pointing to your pumpkin for every picture we tried to get of you... so this is the best we got :)

Love him... too bad you were not feeling good :(

Daddy can get you to smile :)

And Lastly, BLAKERS!!! You did amazing,just relaxing while your brother had all the fun. You are such a sweetheart and just so darn cute! Mommy needed a picture with you to show you were at a pumpkin patch too! I love this picture! You gave Daddy the greatest smile!

Cant wait for tomorrow when my parents come over for a pumpkin carving party :)

No comments: